- Defeat of putative Truth in Lending Act (TILA) class action in USDC – W.D.Va.
- Successful defense of FCRA action in AAA arbitration.
- Defeat of action in USDC-EDVA in which plaintiff sought declaration that it had no duty to contribute/indemnify regarding putative class action royalty claims.
- Represented natural gas companies in state and federal courts on wide variety of issues, including lease disputes, rights of way, pipeline relocation issues and condemnation.
- Represented owners, contractors and subcontractors regarding construction projects, including drafting of construction contracts as well as litigation.
- Obtained prompt dismissals and entry of summary judgment in toxic tort suits, including those involving allegations of asbestos related injuries and claims involving FDA-approved medications.
- Successful defense of claims under Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act (CERCLA) and Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA).
- Obtained summary judgment for employer on wrongful termination and hostile work environment claims under Title VII and ADA.